The University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul Social Work has been recognized for developing graduates with the skills and competencies to confidently practice with individuals, families and small groups and to maximize their impact in the myriad settings in which clinical social workers are found.
We anticipate that the program will no longer be a joint partnership with St. Kate's after the 2018-19 academic year and each university will offer independent MSW programs. The University of St. Thomas will offer the MSW in its current format with the same commitment to social justice, teaching excellence, and exceptional preparation for clinical social work practice & licensure that have shaped our graduates for almost 30 years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History /Phil of Social Work
- Theory/Pract of Social Work
- Field Pract & Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work View 447 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- A degree from an accredited college or university verified by an official transcript.
- Completed application.
- Three confidential letters of recommendation from individuals with knowledge of the applicant's relevant abilities and achievements. At least one must be from a former professor.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words describing the applicant's interest in art history and reasons for pursuing graduate studies at St. Thomas.
- A writing sample showing research and writing expertise (sample will not be returned).
International23970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.