Their learners also begin to understand the plethora of ways in which humans communicate and learn about the world through the study of literature. In addition to being prepared to teach communication arts and literature, graduates of this Communication Arts and Literature Education program at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul can take their ability to teach communication skills into the business, governmental and non-profit worlds. In this program, you will:
- Gain the knowledge and skills to have a positive impact on students in the K-12 classroom
- Become part of a supportive network of fellow students, alumni and faculty that will inspire and sustain you throughout your career
- Learn from expert faculty currently active in the K-12 classroom who are here to help you shape your path to your own classroom
- Adolescent Literature
- Public Communication
- Rhetorical Criticism
- Critical Thinking: Literature and Writing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Communication Sciences Literature View 402 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- International graduate applicants must first complete the online application for the program they wish to be admitted to.
- General requirements and submissions can be found on the individual program websites. A full list of graduate programs and links to departmental websites and online applications can be found on the graduate admissions website.
International21250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.