Through the combination of a rigorous, interdisciplinary core and a wide array of customizable specializations, we prepare our graduates for a variety of policy jobs ranging from national security, intelligence and diplomacy, to international development and global governance, to energy and global environmental policy.
The core curriculum in global policy provides students with an interdisciplinary understanding of foreign policy issues, as well as a set of analytical and professional communication skills.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Topics in Global Policy Studies
- Advanced Topics in Public Policy
- Advanced Topics in Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Policy View 291 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International18758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9379 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National18758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9379 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State9854 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4927 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.