Often known as the ‘soft skills’ due to their relationship based focus, the knowledge, skills, and abilities related to leadership and negotiation are continually ranked by employers as some of the most valuable an employee can possess.
Due of the ubiquitous nature of Leadership and Negotiation, found in every field of endeavor, an MS in Leadership and Negotiation program at Bay Path University will ready graduates with the strategic knowledge, skills, and abilities that will differentiate you from others. To give you a sense of the breadth of applicability, current students are from the following industries:
- Health care
- Conflict resolution, negotiation and mediation services
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Negotiation
- Introduction to Models & Concepts in Leadership
- Advanced Leadership & Negotiation Concepts
- Leading & Negotiating in a Virtual & Multicultural World
- Psychological Dimensions of Leadership & Negotiation
- Gender, Leadership, & Negotiation
- Planning and Preparation Skills
- Relational Skills
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 623 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A completed application
- Translated undergraduate transcripts - by WES, AACRAO, or another similar organization
- Two letters of recommendation
- Short essay in English on "Why this graduate degree is important to my personal and professional goals"
- Confirmation of finances for tuition
- Confirmation of health insurance and a completed immunization record. - (Option to purchase health insurance available)
International825 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 825 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National825 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 825 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Bay Path University Graduate Grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.