The online structure provides challenging materials using current best practices in online delivery including discrete lecture modules and experiential learning capabilities. The degree you will earn is identical to that awarded by the full-time program and comes fully backed by the globally recognized UT-Austin brand. Courses are presented as they relate to current industry trends, and the program incorporates a focus on intellectual property and how it relates to the mechanical engineering industry.
This 30 credit-hour, non-thesis program can be completed within two years, and the increased flexibility allows you to work at a pace that is designed to fit your busy schedule. It’s time to sharpen your focus and broaden your engineering perspective.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistical Methods for Process Control and Manufacturing
- Heat Transfer in Industrial Systems
- Fluid Mechanics in Industrial Processes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Exams and graduation only
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 308 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International19320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9660 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National19320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9660 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10554 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5277 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.