Students will learn to recognize issues facing sports industry leaders and make sound, ethical business decisions; identify revenue streams and expenses for sports organizations; understand legal terms, operational structure and contract clauses; and apply analytic and research skills to solve problems and increase performance for sports-related businesses.
Students in the Master of Science in Sport Management (MSSM) program at the George Washington University School of Business are provided with the knowledge and skills they need to excel in a rapidly expanding field. The sports industry is currently estimated to be a $500 billion business and the employment demand for trained, credentialed professionals is growing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Quantitative Methods
- Sport Marketing
- SportLaw: Contracts and Negotiations
- Sport and Event Facility Management
- Sport Media and Communications
- Research Methods and Applications
- 18 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management View 256 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Two (2) recommendations
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript. Unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be uploaded to your online application. Official transcripts are required only of applicants who are offered admission.
- Statement of career objectives - In no more than 500 words, describe how the MSSM program fits into your professional life and career objectives.
International1825 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1825 USD per credit during 18 months.
National1825 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1825 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.