The core curriculum is designed to provide the foundation and skills for professional planning practice and an understanding of the institutions and social, economic, and physical environments that constitute the context of contemporary planning. The core curriculum provides a breadth of planning knowledge, including planning methods, history, theory, law, and finance.
Students have a wide range of elective courses to choose from and are encouraged to select electives that they feel will best prepare them for their future careers. Please see the Program Strengths section of this website for more information about faculty research and teaching areas. We offer one formal specialization, in the area of Historic Preservation.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Planning History, Theory, and Ethics
- Foundations of Planning Law
- Quantitative Methods
For more information, please visit program website.
The Master's Program in Community and Regional Planning (CRP) provides the theoretical foundations, specific skills and practical experience to succeed in professional planning and related policy careers.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesFinance Public Law Public Relations View 451 other Masters in Finance in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International19286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9643 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National19286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9643 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10426 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5213 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.