Students of the program will become familiar with industry-recognized frameworks and methodologies, training them to take charge in the fast-paced world of information security.Students will be able to design an organization’s mobility solution while integrating mobile device management with these practices.
Finally, George Washington University graduates of our online Cybersecurity Policy and Compliance master’s degree will be able to manage threat vulnerabilities and exploits, designing and implementing cybersecurity situational awareness procedures for an organization to safeguard its sensitive data and sustain its fundamental operations. They will be ready to face the future of information assurance with the creative, technical, and managerial skills that employers are seeking in government, intelligence, and security analysts and executives.
Program Learning Objectives
The objectives of the master’s program in cybersecurity policy and compliance are to ensure that graduates:
- Analyze cyber incident forensics; forecast cyberattacks using predictive analytics modeling; and devise specific, actionable solutions that exceed traditional IT practices to emphasize cyber intelligence and mitigate risk by managing threat vulnerabilities.
- Formulate cybersecurity policies by developing cybersecurity situational awareness procedures, identifying laws, and applying processes to safeguard sensitive data while sustaining enterprise operations.
- Design an organization’s mobility solution that integrates mobile device management with industry best practices.
- Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Information Policy
- Management of Information and Systems Security
- Security in Mobile Computing
- Information Security in Government
- Secure Cloud Computing
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 158 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript. Unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be uploaded to your online application. Official transcripts are required only of applicants who are offered admission.
- In no more than 500 words, describe how the Cybersecurity Policy and Compliance program fits into your professional life and career objectives.
International13140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1095 USD per credit during 30 months.
National13140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1095 USD per credit during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.