- Offered online and on-campus in South Florida, the Master of Science in Information Systems degree program focuses on the application of information technology to the design, collection, retention, and dissemination of information for management planning and decision making. This program offered by Nova Southeastern University blends theory and practice into a learning experience that develops skills applicable to complex, real-world problems.
- A graduate with a M.S. in Information Systems will have the ability to (1) communicate management information systems concepts, designs, and solutions effectively and professionally; (2) apply knowledge of management information systems to produce effective designs and solutions for specific problems; (3) identify, analyze, and synthesize scholarly literature relating to the field of management information systems; (4) evaluate software development tools, software systems, and modern computing platforms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Security Technologies
- Information Systems Project Management
- Database Management and Applications
- Telecommunications and Computer Networking
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Fundamentals of Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 433 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
This program is designed for students with undergraduate majors in (management) information systems, information technology, business administration, or a related field, having knowledge and significant experience in computer applications.
- An earned bachelor's degree with a GPA of at least 2.5 from a regionally accredited institution and with an appropriate major. (see program-specific admission requirements under individual programs). Lower GPA scores must be accompanied with a supplemental letter explaining why the low GPA does not reflect inadequate potential for success in the program.
Online application and non-refundable $50 application fee.
Sealed official transcripts from all institutions attended.
International874 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 874 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National874 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 874 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.