With on-campus and online classroom learning formats, you can launch a career in data science with extraordinary faculty members—anytime, anywhere. Our online learning Data Science program from DePaul University replicates the classroom experience with 100 percent access to software, faculty advisors, career services, and a large network of alumni.
Discover how you can manage and analyze complex data, develop data science models to support decision making, and effectively communicate analytical results to a non-technical audience.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- Tools and Techniques for Computational Analysis
- Introduction to Programming
- Database Processing for Large-Scale Analytics
- Data Analysis and Regression
- Advanced Data Analysis
- Python Programming
- Fundamentals of Data Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 202 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Bachelor's degree awarded from a regionally accredited institution
- Admission to the MS in Data Science requires completion of Calculus I and Calculus II. Exceptions may be made for individuals with extensive work experience in analytics.
- Test of English Proficiency for international students
- Complete online application ($25 application fee)
- Submit official transcripts from all college and universities attended
International865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.