Areas of Study
Students in the Theater program of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) can choose from the following specializations: Acting, Directing, Playwriting, Design for Theater and Entertainment (Scenic Design, Costume Design and Lighting Design); and a Ph.D. in Theater and Performance Studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Background of Theatrical Art
- Themes in World Theater and Drama
- Approaches to Representation
- Performance Studies
- Character Development through Makeup and Hair Design
- Contemporary Topics in Theater, Film, and Television
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 280 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
- The general requirement for admission for a U.S. student is a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, comparable in standard and content to a bachelor’s degree from the University of California.
- An international student whose post-secondary education is completed outside of the U.S. is expected to hold a degree representing completion of at least four years of study with above average/very good scholarship from a university or university-level institution.
- The $120.00 (for U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents) or $140.00 (for all other applicants) application fee must be submitted online by credit or debit card before the application can be processed.
- Statement of purpose
- Personal Statement
- GRE scores (optional)
- Three letters of recommendation
International32588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32588 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National32588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32588 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State17486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17486 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.