Areas of Study
Students in the Signal Processing and Communications program of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) will receive advanced knowledge in multimedia systems from the fundamentals of media representation and compression through to transmission of signals over communications links and networks.
- Digital Signal Processing
- Probability and Statistics
- Communication Systems
- Data Communications and Telecommunication Networks
- Matrix Analysis for Scientists and Engineers
- Adaptation and Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology View 60 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
- The general requirement for admission for a U.S. student is a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, comparable in standard and content to a bachelor’s degree from the University of California.
- An international student whose post-secondary education is completed outside of the U.S. is expected to hold a degree representing completion of at least four years of study with above average/very good scholarship from a university or university-level institution.
- The $120.00 (for U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents) or $140.00 (for all other applicants) application fee must be submitted online by credit or debit card before the application can be processed.
- Statement of purpose
- Personal Statement
- GRE scores
- Three letters of recommendation
International32858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32858 USD per year during 12 months.
National32858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32858 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State17456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17456 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.