- Through a rigorous, project-based Digital Communication curriculum, students learn to find trends, patterns, and stories in data and communicate insights that will drive impactful decision-making.
- Students collaborate closely with faculty and peer professionals, learning to develop effective content creation and dissemination strategies across platforms, deliver unforgettable user experiences, and lead with strategic and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Courses use an asynchronous course management system, which means that students are not required to gather online for class at specific times. The M.A.D.C. does feature one-hour synchronous sessions in some courses. These sessions are recorded for students to watch at another time if they are unable to attend in real time.
- M.A.D.C. students also are required to attend two on-campus residencies: a two-day orientation and a week-long summer residency between the first and the second year of the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychology of Audiences
- Media Analytics
- Information Visualization
- Leadership in Digital Media Economics
- Communication Strategy and Planning
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Exams and graduation only
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Digital Communication View 81 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
The minimum requirements for admission to a graduate program are:
- A bachelor's degree (based on a four-year curriculum) completed before graduate study begins, or its international equivalent with an accredited institution
- An average grade of B (cumulative GPA 3.0) or better
International31452 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15726 USD per semester during 30 months.
National31452 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15726 USD per semester during 30 months.
In-State14884 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7442 USD per semester during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.