The program provides students with a plan of study that integrates knowledge and approaches to complex problems from various fields in the sciences, engineering, social sciences and humanities to meet the students’ individual career goals. This highly individualized and transdisciplinary approach provides a distinctive learning experience for Environmental Studies students. Upon completion of the program, students should be able to: analyze environmental issues through social, economic and ecological lenses; apply quantitative and qualitative methods as appropriate to environmental research; and utilize information resources and technology to organize and evaluate environmental research.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Sustainability Projects
- Environmental Issues and Approaches
- Environmental Evaluation and Protection
- Environmental Research and Analysis
- Environmental Statistics
- Profesional Practice in Environmental Studies
- Selected Topics in Environmental Problems
- Internship in Environmental Studies
- Independent Graduate Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 99 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
- You are eligible to apply as a graduate student if you have earned a degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree.
- the equivalent of at least a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale is recommended.
- After applying to the University, you will need to send transcripts showing proof of your previous education. In the United States, the academic record is called a "transcript."
- Cal State Fullerton does not offer financial aid or assistance to international students. International student applicants must submit the International Student Financial Affidavit of Support, proof of funding (bank statement or sponsor letter) and a passport copy.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Non-Resident Tuition Fee - $396.00
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.