It prepares persons for service as library media specialists, training development specialists, educational technology specialists, and information service specialists in schools, colleges, public libraries, and private organizations.
The Master of Science degree is a 30-hour program with a research tool requirement. A fifteen-hour core of courses, a program concentration, plus a research tool are required. Students who seek teacher certification in school library media or educational technology must follow the requirements for teacher certification. Both may be used for the Kentucky Rank II or Rank I salary levels.
- Educational Technology (LMET)
- Library Media (LMLM)
More informationVisit official programme website
- Special Topics in Educational Technology
- Research Methods
- Research in Exceptional Child Education
- Program Organization and Administration
- Issues in Library Media Education
- Survey of Educational Technology Practices
- Principles of Educational Technology Applications
- Internship in Library Media Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Media Studies & Mass Media View 3531 other Masters in Education in United States
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International962 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National899 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 899 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 607 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.