The program has distinctive strengths in its curricula offering all areas of communication disorders required by ASHA (e.g., multicultural issues, autism, augmentative and alternative communication,) elective classes on related issues (e.g., advanced neurological and cognitive disorders, communication and aging, counseling skills in communication disorders), and a wide range of clinics (child, adult, audiology, aural rehabilitation, multicultural, school and medical setting practica).
The CSD Program at Cal State Fullerton also provides benefits through its relationship with the community. We are fortunate to be able to provide to our students a strong association with a large number of hospitals, schools, and clinics in the community. These organizations are closely involved with the university in the education and training of students in CSD. In addition, our program benefits from its association with national agencies that govern the field of CSD.
- Neurologic and Clinical Aspects of Speech, Language and Cognition
- Seminar in Dysphagia
- Seminar in Fluency Disorders
- Seminar in Voice Disorders
- Seminar in Phonological Disorders
- Seminar in Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Seminar in Child Language Disorders
- Seminar in Neurogenic Speech, Language and Cognitive Disorders
- Seminar in Multicultural Issues in Communicative Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders in Speech-Language Pathology
- Directed Graduate Research
- Independent Graduate Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 560 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- A background and/or course work completed in Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD).
- A GPA of 3.0 or above in the last 60 units of course work is the minimum requirement for application, but successful applicants generally have a GPA in the CSD major that is above 3.7.
- A copy of official transcripts from all college-level institutions which the applicant has attended.
- A letter of intent/personal statement or essay from the applicant
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Non-Resident Tuition Fee - $396.00
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.