- Learning - Cultivate new skills and content knowledge necessary to become upper-level managers in the parks and recreation industry.
- Mentorship - The program includes distinguished faculty members, including four seasoned, upper-level practitioners in the field.
- High Quality and Affordability - GetEducated.com rated FSU’s 30-credit hour program as a “Best Buy” for program quality and affordability.
- Accessibility - Delivered online to fit the busy lifestyles of working professionals. Two six-week intensive courses are offered online every semester so students can complete the program in 2 years.
- Networking - Designed in a cohort model, where students progress through courses with a consistent group of classmates.
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership in RPM
- Fiscal Management in RPM
- Communications and Organizational Decision Making in RPM
- Developing Promotional Information Systems in RPM
- Current Management Issues in RPM
- Research Methods and Evaluation in RPM
- Thesis/Project Preparation and Grant Writing in RPM
- Research Project or Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Public Policy Tourism & Leisure View 13 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United States
Generally, there are three avenues of entry into the program.
- You should have three years of professional experience in the park and recreation field.
- Students with a minimum of three years professional experience in allied fields who are interested in making a career shift may also apply. A field experience and/or deficiency courses may be required of these students.
- Although the program is designed for professionals working in the field, a limited number of recent graduates from baccalaureate programs may be admitted based on the professional experiences of the applicant and on the composition of the students currently in the program.
The program is designed for professionals with experience in the parks and recreation field.
International557 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 557 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National557 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 557 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State433 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 433 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!