In this Finance (Dual Degree) program offered by the Clark University , you can build the same advanced level of expertise in global finance and business management that you would by earning the two degrees individually.
Clark University’s transdisciplinary and individualized curricula integrates key insights from multiple fields, giving you the foundation to tackle the most intractable business challenges. When you graduate, you will be equipped to take on the most demanding, high profile leadership roles with knowledge, skill, and confidence.
Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) degrees are in tremendous demand across most major industries in the United States. If you graduate with a STEM-designated degree, such as the Master of Business Administration/Master of Science in Finance, you may be eligible to remain in this country for up to 36 months on Optional Practical Training (OPT).
Why an MBA/Master’s in Finance at Clark University
- Earn your MBA and graduate degree in finance from a globally ranked and accredited university—Clark University has been named a Princeton Review “Best Business School,” a U.S. News & World Report “Best Part-time MBA,” and is among the elite 5% of business schools to receive AACSB accreditation.
- Develop the cross-sector skill set you need to help organizations tap into emerging markets.
- Join a close-knit learning community representing 90+ countries and 150 nonprofit and business partners around the world.
- Work in a highly collaborative learning environment with talented peers and scholar-practitioner faculty who share with you their deep leadership experience.
- Pursue your master’s degree on your terms with options for part-time, full-time, online, on campus, and accelerated study.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills needed to sit for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Investment Fund
- Strategic Decision Making
- Financial Econometrics
- Organizational Leadership
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Round 1 - February 1 (priority admission and scholarship consideration)
- Round 2- March 15
- Round 3 - April 15
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 525 other Masters in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal statement (refer to additional information below for further details)
- Letters of recommendation (refer to additional information below for further details)
- All academic transcripts
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4848 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4848 USD per module and a duration of 30 months.
National4848 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4848 USD per module and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.