The Educational Technology and Learning Sciences program of the Utah State University helps students evaluate, integrate, and implement various forms of technology and instructional design skills into their current teaching or administrative assignments. Completing the MEd program does not qualify the student for a Utah teaching license. The MEd is a master’s level degree.
Students who graduate with the MEd are qualified for careers in education:
- Traditional classroom teacher (with additional licensure)
- School or district technology coordinator
- Content/curriculum developers in educational businesses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Continuing Education in Agricultural Education
- Cognition and Evaluation of Student Learning in Career and Technical Education
- Foundations of Adult Education
- History, Philosophy and Policy Development in Career and Technical Education
- Theatre Education Seminar
- Educational and Multicultural Foundations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 1018 other Masters in Education in United States
- Students are welcome from any undergraduate background
- Complete the online application, including the following:
- Provide transcripts of all college/university credits (must have a 3.0 or higher GPA on the last 60 semester or 90 quarter credit)
- Take the GRE or MAT (score at or above the 40th percentile)
- Provide three contacts for letters of recommendation
- Pay the $55 application fee
- Submit a statement of purpose
- Submit a writing sample
International15346 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7673 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National15346 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7673 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State4384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2192 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.