The Neuroscience program at the University of Delaware requires students to fulfill coursework for the B.S. in Neuroscience, coursework for the M.S. in Neuroscience, and complete a research-based masters thesis under faculty supervision.
Current UD undergraduate students can be considered for admission to the 4+1 BS/MS in Neuroscience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrative Neuroscience
- Current Topics in Neuroscience
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Neuroscience Health Sciences View 471 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International1898 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1898 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1898 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1898 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.