Students at the University of Delaware who complete this Childhood Education in Languages, Literatures and Cultures program find that the additional exposure to the language and the literature prepares them for positions requiring target language fluency and general familiarity with the target culture, such as teaching, international business, and government.
The program also prepares students for study at the PhD level in foreign literature or (especially in the case of those who elect the double major or major/minor option) in comparative literature.
- Language Development in the Classroom
- Literacy Instruction for English Language Learners
- The Role of Literacy in Content Areas
- Foreign Language Pedagogy Research Seminar
- Methods of Teaching Foreign/Second Languages in Elementary Schools
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Literature View 4279 other Masters in Education in United States
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.