Joint-degree students in MBA-MDIV or MAR with Yale Divinity School at Yale University spend one of the first two years at Yale SOM, during which they take the integrated MBA curriculum, and the other at the Yale School of Divinity. In the third year, they take electives at both schools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Joint-degree applicants must apply to and be admitted to both programs independently. Applicants may apply to both programs simultaneously, apply to the School of Divinity during their first year at Yale SOM, or apply to Yale SOM during their first year at the School of Divinity.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Religious Studies & Theology Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1369 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $80 application fee or fee waiver
- Recommendations from two teachers and one counselor
- School Report with transcript
- English proficiency test results - recommended for non-native English-speakers
- Mid-Year Report & Final Report
International74500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 74500 USD per year during 36 months.
National74500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 74500 USD per year during 36 months.
Yale Divinity School tuition: $ 25,950/year
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.