- To understand and apply the general principles of management
- To prepare graduates to be leaders in regional and international business
- To understand the risks and sustainability of business in the global marketplace
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organizational Development and Operations
- Marketing and Sales
- Corporate Strategy and Business Development
- Managerial and Personal Leadership
- International Business Strategies
- Leading Global Teams
- Multinational Finance and Accounting
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1032 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Demonstrated proficiency in the language of study
- Admission interview
International371 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 371 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
National371 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 371 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
$371.43 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.