The Mechanical Engineering program at the Kennesaw State University consists of advanced general mechanical engineering courses and graduate-level electives that will increase your knowledge, skills, and competency in your field.
Mechanical engineers design, develop, build and test mechanical systems and devices. They also work with mechanical systems and devices. They generally work in offices and may occasionally visit worksites where a problem or piece of equipment needs their personal attention. Mechanical engineers work mostly in engineering services, research and development, and manufacturing.
Career Mobility with Your MSME Degree
As a graduate with a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, you'll be able to apply your new knowledge in a variety of industries, including:
- Thermal Systems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Engineering Mathematics
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Advanced Solid Mechanics
- Advanced Engineering Thermodynamics
- Applied Engineering Design
- Advanced Dynamics and Vibrations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 304 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- Baccalaureate degree in mechanical engineering. Holders of other closely related degrees may, on individual evaluation, be accepted, but may be required to take some transition courses prior to starting graduate-level courses.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Test scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) if the applicant's undergraduate adjusted GPA was below 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale).
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.