The online version of the programs allows full-time engineers and technical professionals to complete a degree program while continuing to work full time. The on-campus format allows students the option of a face-to-face alternative. Both delivery methods afford the identiacl rigorous curriculum and program objectives. The MSME program will enable students to gain an advanced understanding of principles and applications in mechanical engineering.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Solid Mechanics
- Advanced Engineering Thermodynamics
- Applied Engineering Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 308 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- Baccalaureate degree in mechanical engineering. Holders of other closely related degrees may, on individual evaluation, be accepted, but may be required to take some transition courses prior to starting graduate-level courses.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Test scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) if the applicant's undergraduate adjusted GPA was below 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Other criteria will be considered by the MSME Admissions Committee for applicants, including:
- professional certifications (such as Engineer-in-Training Designation)
- relevant work experience
- professional activities
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.