Students who choose the Corporate Communication emphasis typically have professional goals in business and industry, corporate training and development or communicating with various publics. Students who choose the Mass Communication emphasis typically have professional goals in broadcasting and electronic media, journalism, advertising, or mediated persuasion.
An M.S. degree in Communication also allows students to teach communication courses at the technical/junior college level.The curriculum provides a broad overview of communication as a field of academic endeavor. It also incorporates an advanced understanding of communication theory as it relates to message dissemination at the interpersonal, group, organizational, public or mass societal levels. The curriculum also incorporates course work in which students learn to collect, analyze and interpret data pertinent to a wide variety of communication-oriented applications. Specific topic seminars are offered for each emphasis.
More informationVisit official programme website
- communication and gender
- communication conflict resolution
- video production iii: corporate and commercial media
- audio iii: studio production
- communication and nonprofit organizations
- cross cultural communication
- communication training
- new communication technologies
- travel study repeatable
- seminar repeatable
- special studies repeatable
- introduction to communications studies
- seminar in applied public communication repeatable
- seminar in corporate communication repeatable
- instructional communication
- issues in human communication theory
- effects of mass communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 88 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
In addition to the application form, candidates must include a 2-3 page written statement of goals outlining their reasons for selecting a program of study in Communication. Two letters of recommendation also must accompany the application.
- Applicants with a completed baccalaureate degree whose undergraduate GPA (or equivalent) is at 3.0 or higher will be accepted into the Communication graduate program in “good standing.”
- Applicants with a completed baccalaureate degree whose cumulative undergraduate GPA (or equivalent) is between a 2.75 and a 2.99 will be accepted into the Communication Graduate Program “on probation.”
International1023 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1023 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1023 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1023 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State495 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.