Modeled after the Academy's two previous successful executive-formatted cohort-centered masters programs, the 31-credit, 10-course MSMB program is also presented one course at a time and each course runs for a six-week period.
- Classes are held every other weekend beginning Friday evening and ending Saturday afternoon.
- The Maritime Business Management classes at the Massachusetts Maritime Academy are based at the Conference Center at Waltham Woods in Waltham, Massachusetts. Students will be housed at the Embassy Suites in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Economics of the Maritime Industry
- Maritime Law, Policy and Regulations
- Project Management in Maritime Business
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Financial Analytics
- Operations Management in Maritime Business
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 36 other Masters in Transport Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- two recommendations
- an official transcript from each college/university attended (not required for MMA transcripts, all other please mail attn: Graduate Programs)
International20823 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29500 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
National20823 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29500 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
In-State20823 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29500 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
Living costs for Barnstable
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.