Drake Law School and Drake University’s College of Business and Public Administration offer an LLM in Compliance and Risk Management that responds to the growing need for employees to ensure that their companies are meeting government regulations and adhering to ethical standards.
- Students will use their remaining 5-12 credits on their choice of elective courses offered through Drake Law School or the College of Business and Public Administration.
- Elective courses are available in the areas of health law, business law, agricultural and environmental law, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operational Risk Management
- The Law of Compliance and Risk Management
- Negotiation & Conflict Resolutio
- Administrative Law or the Regulatory Process
- The Law of Business Organizations
- Foundations of Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesRisk Management Actuarial Science View 106 other Masters in Risk Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed LLM application—Download the 19-20 Drake Law School LLM Application or request an application by contacting the Drake Law School Office of Admission
- Statement of Purpose
- An LSAC LLM Credential Assembly Service report—Transcripts and TOEFL scores must be sent to the LSAC LLM Credential Assembly Service to be evaluated by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admission Officers. Learn more about the LLM Credential Assembly Service.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English. An official copy of the test report must be sent directly to LSAC for inclusion in the LLM Credential Assembly Service Report. Learn more about the LLM English proficiency process.
- At least one letter of recommendation is required, and up to three letters will be accepted. Letters should address an applicant's academic performance and potential.
International25500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Des Moines
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.