Creighton University Online’s Master of Public Health program is designed to be flexible. All coursework in the program is completed online and there are no on-campus residencies required. Students who take one course per eight-week term should finish the program in about two and a half years.
Your passions and career goals will help shape your path. Customize your master’s program by choosing from concentrations in Healthcare Management or Health Policy and Ethics. Better yet: courses for the concentration in Healthcare Management count toward a Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management and courses for the concentration in Health Policy and Ethics count toward a Graduate Certificate in Health Care Ethics. Earning a graduate certificate in addition to your master’s degree can be as easy as completing the MPH program.
One of the final requirements of the program, the practice experience, is also designed to be flexible. You’ll work with a practicum coordinator to determine the focus of your practice experience based on your goals and interests, then complete the practicum by working with a public health professional in your area. At the end, you’ll use your experiences to complete your capstone project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Writing for Graduate Students
- Organization and Management of Public Health Services
- Social and Behavioral Aspects of Public Health
- Environmental Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health View 888 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed application (requires non-refundable $50 fee). Must include the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal essay, in two pages or less, describing personal qualities, accomplishments, academic background, and professional experience
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your academic background, achievements, and personal qualities.
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended.
International927 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 927 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National927 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 927 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.