Family nurse practitioners serve as the primary health care providers in many settings. The Duke University's Master in Family Nurse Practitioner program graduates are prepared for advanced clinical practice that involves individuals and families throughout the lifespan and across the health continuum.
Clinical and state of the art simulation techniques prepare you for clinical practice in a variety of primary care settings such as family practice, internal medicine, community health centers, rural health centers and academic health care centers.
Program ranked #1 by U.S. News & World Report
Dedicated Pediatric and Perinatal Care courses for the FNP Student
Opportunities for clinical work in international sites
Faculty with extensive experience in clinical practice, teaching, and research
Extensive precepted clinical experiences in a range of health care settings
Options for choosing an area of specialization (cardiology, endocrinology, oncology, orthopedics, or HIV)
49 credit hours, including 728 clinical hours
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Practice Nursing in Primary Care Adolescents and Adult Patients
- Advanced Practice Nursing in Primary Care Adolescents, Adults, and Older Adult Patients: Clinical
- Advanced Practice Nursing Care in Older Adult Patients
- Advanced Practice Nursing: Pediatric Primary Care Essentials
- Advanced Practice Nursing in Perinatal Care Patients
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 257 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science from an accredited institution (transcripts required, including an estimated GPA and a grade scale)
- Statement of Purpose
- Three recommendations
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or equivalent—official results
- English Language Testing (TOEFL or IELTS)—official results
- Interview and/or a video introduction
- Nonrefundable application fee of US$75— paid by credit card, or by a check made payable to Duke University
International57900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National57900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.