Students pursing Psychology - Behavior Analysis from Pittsburg State University will be eligible for certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). This degree will prepare students to apply behavioral laws to influence positive behavior change and improve the lives of clients.
- School systems
- Community mental health centers
- Nursing homes
- Private Practice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Verbal Behavior
- Complex Behavior
- Psychology of Learning
- Human Neuropsychology
- Ethical and Professional Conduct in Behavior Analysis
- Staff Training, Consultation, and Management in Behavior Analysis
- Applications of Behavior Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 167 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online form
- Official transcript(s) of your secondary and post-secondary school credits
- TOEFL, IELTS, score results (not required for conditional admission)
- Current bank statement which reflects the financial resources (immigration requirement)
- Financial Statement of Support form (immigration requirement)
- Mailing Address form
- Copy of Passport
- The transcript should clearly indicate: all coursework and grades (or marks), the degree awarded, the date the degree was awarded, the name of the institution where degree was earned
International19154 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9577 USD per semester during 12 months.
National19154 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9577 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State8322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4161 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Pittsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.