History program from Pittsburg State University aims to enhance and deepen the content knowledge of history educators, to provide students with research and investigative skills applicable to academic and professional situations and to encourage the thoughtful and continuing study of history throughout the lifetime of the individual.
CareersA master's degree in history opens advanced career opportunities in non-profit and governmental professions. It is also a requirement to teach college-level courses and strengthens the content capacity of secondary history teachers. Finally, it allows for the pursuit of a doctorate.
- Historical Research and Historiography
- Research and Thesis
- Applied Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory View 58 other Masters in History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online form
- Official transcript(s) of your secondary and post-secondary school credits
- TOEFL, IELTS, score results (not required for conditional admission)
- Current bank statement which reflects the financial resources (immigration requirement)
- Financial Statement of Support form (immigration requirement)
- Mailing Address form
- Copy of Passport
- The transcript should clearly indicate: all coursework and grades (or marks), the degree awarded, the date the degree was awarded, the name of the institution where degree was earned
International12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12480 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12480 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.