This program is designed to prepare students for careers in the field of sports, physical education, wellness and recreation. Students selecting the Human Performance and Wellness emphasis will be required to complete an internship as part of their degree program. The program consists of 32 credit hours.
Options available for the degree include:
Option I: Thesis
This option is designed to prepare students for a doctoral program, for advanced professional careers, or for students wanting to complete an in-depth research experience.
Option III: Course Work
This option requires completion of course work that demonstrates evidence of advanced course work in an area of concentration. Departments will require evidence of competency through activities such as research papers, portfolios, practice, internships, comprehensive exams or other individual work. Students should check with their major department for specific requirements for the coursework.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 49 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Official transcript(s) of your secondary and post-secondary school credits
- TOEFL or IELTS score results
- A U.S. $60.00 application fee are required prior to completion of the application process. The non-refundable application fee should be in the form of a certified check or money order made payable to Pittsburg State University
- To apply, you may complete an online form or complete and print the PDF form. A checklist is provided to assist you with the application process
International745 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 745 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National745 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 745 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State333 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 333 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!