ECPI University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program will provide you with a comprehensive business and management training experience to help you take the next important step in your career.
The courses in the MBA program integrate theories, knowledge and skills from multiple disciplines that include accounting, economics, marketing, finance, production, strategic management, leadership and decision analysis, with the program culminating in a business capstone course. The program objective is to develop you into a business manager and leader with a broad and holistic understanding of business operations, armed with the tools and methodologies to be successful in any contemporary business or industry.
The program incorporates business theory and management philosophy with collaborative decision making processes, actual operational examples, case scenarios, simulations, video lectures, webinars and guest speakers. The program has the depth and breadth needed to prepare you for managerial positions and/or career advancement.
Graduates of the Master of Business Administration program often have career paths that lead to senior-level management, though graduates can be prepared to work in a wide variety of positions in the public and private sectors, in business, industry, and government venues. With this MBA degree, you can go into management positions in a number of areas, to include:
- Financial Services
- Risk Management
- Healthcare Services
- Project Management
- Production and Warehouse Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- Business Research and Analysis
- Accounting for Managers
- Marketing and Analytics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 484 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete a Personal Interview
- Complete a Graduate Application for Admission and Enrollment Agreement
- Submit official transcripts confirming graduation of a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. Official transcripts must be received within the student’s first term or the student will be dismissed (official transcripts must be received directly from the post-secondary institution to ECPI University).
- Undergraduate Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) for institutions that calculate CGPA. For applicants who have an undergraduate CGPA of less than 2.5, the applicant may be asked to submit GMAT or GRE test scores for review.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a business related discipline with a basic understanding of business principles. The degree must be from an accredited academic institution recognized by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
International12960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6480 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National12960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6480 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.