As leaders in ocean observation and prediction, we focus expertise on the Gulf of Maine and maintain active research programs throughout the world’s oceans.
- Mentoring of students in the Oceanography Program at The University of Maine emphasizes fundamentals, novel composites of disciplines tailored to the students’ research, and an adaptive, problem-solving skill set that prepares students for the rapid change that has become characteristic within both their profession and the oceans themselves.
- Biological Oceanography
- Chemical Oceanography
- Satellite Oceanography
- Physical Oceanography
- Oceanography and Natural History of the Gulf of Maine
- Fisheries Oceanography
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Marine Studies Ecology View 1272 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- $65 application fee
International29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
National29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9738 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Orono
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.