The Master of Business Administration Fast Track program offered by Lipscomb University is designed for young professionals who have fewer than three years of work experience, this 11-month program incorporates a directed work experience into the plan, which means you are one step ahead in your career. You will progress through the program as one cohort, learning from each other and forming lifelong connections.
We want to give you the foundation to build your business knowledge, and we want to help you connect and apply that knowledge through integrated coursework. Finally, we want to provide you an opportunity to add valuable work experience - either with one of our partners or your current employer. This experience allows you to apply what you're learning in the classroom while also helping fast track your career.
- Applied Value Creation
- Strategic Marketing
- Leading Effective Organizations
- Embracing Values
- Directed Work Experience
- Integrated Decision Making
- Financial Management
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 999 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Online application and fee
- GMAT scores
- Undergraduate transcripts (and graduate, if applicable)
- Two professional references
- Personal response to the following question: How will the knowledge and skills you expect to attain in Lipscomb's MBA program help you create more value in your organization and community?
International1200 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1200 USD per credit and a duration of 11 months.
National1200 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1200 USD per credit and a duration of 11 months.
Fast Track MBA students can apply for one of the following scholarships. A limited number are available.
- Dean's Scholarship - $20,000
- Faculty Scholarship - $10,000
- Alumni Scholarship - $5,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.