This comprehensive program combines academic theory and practice with an emphasis on human behavior. The Master of Science in Marketing (MSMKT) at the Walsh College provides an insider’s view into marketing that’s immediately applicable in the workplace both today and in the future.
Lifetime Career Services
- Walsh alumni work in nearly every Fortune 500 company in Michigan.
- We have the tools and resources to help you advance in your current role, navigate a career change, or find a new job with personal attention and experienced staff.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Design Thinking
- Evidence Based Decision Making
- Leading Organizational Change
- Communication Strategy for Contemporary Organizations
- Managing Firm Resources
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing View 249 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have an undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials. Applicants are responsible for all costs incurred. Walsh College recommends World Education Services or Education Credential Evaluators.
- Have a cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.750 or better on a 4.000 scale. Individuals with a cumulative GPA lower than 2.75, but not lower than 2.000, will be admitted on a provisional basis.
- A recommended minimum of two years professional work experience.
- Must meet English Proficiency requirements.
International10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5275 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5275 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.