Why seek a Master of Nursing program from University of Washington?
- Enhance your clinical expertise
- Improve your career mobility
- Cultivate sophistication in your own practice
- Gain skills to proactively improve the healthcare system and the health of the community
Advantages of studying nursing at UW Tacoma
- Small class size
- Direct contact, mentoring and advising with faculty in and out of class
- Flexible for working students
- Online learning components
- Practical, real-world field placements that help open new doors in your career
Philosophy of nursing education
The Master of Nursing degree program is consistent with the UW School of Nursing's Philosophy and Conceptual Frameworks of Graduate Education and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing's "Essentials of Master's Education for Advanced Practice Nursing."
The program offers the following curriculum options:
- Leader in Healthcare Delivery
- Nurse Educator
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 805 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Hold the minimum equivalent of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. or its equivalent from a foreign institution or a Bologna bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 180 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) credits.
- All students confirming enrollment must provide an official (sealed) transcript and degree statement (with date of award & title of degree awarded) for verification to Graduate Enrollment Management Services (GEMS).
- Have earned at least a 3.0 grade-point-average (on a 4 point scale) from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution
International32397 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32397 USD per year during 12 months.
National32397 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32397 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State18705 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18705 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tacoma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.