Courses are just 6 weeks long, enabling you to balance work and life on the path to your degree.
When you earn your Master of Information Systems at University of Phoenix, you’ll learn to:
- Lead the development of IT projects and initiatives.
- Weigh the cost of easy fixes against better, long-term solutions.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job growth for computer and information systems managers is projected to be 11 percent between 2018 and 2028. A Master of Information Systems degree can help prepare you to be an:
- IT Manager
- IT Director
- Information Systems Manager
- Information Systems Director
- Data Processing Manager
- Technical Services Manager
- Application Development Director
- Computing Services Director
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- IT Infrastructure
- Systems Analysis And Development
- Enterprise Models
- Emerging Technologies & Issues
- CIS Project Management
- CIS Strategic Planning
- Security & Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 170 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- All academic records from international colleges and countries outside the United States are evaluated by the evaluation service provided by University of Phoenix.
- A valid, acceptable visa or resident alien status is required if an applicant lives and/or works in the United States and is not a U.S. citizen.
International698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 24 months.
National698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Phoenix
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.