At Creative Producing from University of North Carolina School of the Arts you will develop practical collaboration skills and learn to communicate effectively with screenwriters, directors and financiers.
Graduates of our producing program have roles such as producer, co-producer, production manager, and creative executive. They have contributed to television series like “The Closer” and movies like “Dallas Buyers Club,” “Argo,” “Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl,” “It Follows,” “I’ll See You In My Dreams,” “Manglehorn” and “Compliance.”
- Cinematic Storytelling
- International Film
- American Film
- The Business of Production
- Acquisition & Creative Dealmaking
- The Development Process
- Marketing & Distribution
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Fine Arts View 815 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
- A completed application signed by the applicant, along with the nonrefundable application fee.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably one from an arts instructor and one from an academic instructor.
- Official transcript(s) or previous college work. The documents must bear the school seal or signature of a school
- A resume
- Artistic statement
- Required application documents, as needed by conservatory
International23899 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23899 USD per year during 24 months.
National23899 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23899 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State9196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9196 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.