During Stage Properties from University of North Carolina School of the Arts you will also learn about furniture history, styles and design applications, and will be able to test your skills in fine woodworking.
Nearly all of our Design & Production alumni have jobs within their desired profession, thanks to the intense instruction and hands-on opportunities available to students. Graduates of the Stage Properties program are enjoying careers making and managing props for major productions, regional theaters, commercial companies and advertising firms.
- Graduate Stage Properties
- Graduate Furniture and Woodworking
- Grad Scene Painting
- Arts Elective
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Fine Arts View 454 other Masters in Art History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application signed by the applicant, along with the nonrefundable application fee.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably one from an arts instructor and one from an academic instructor.
- Official transcript(s) or previous college work. The documents must bear the school seal or signature of a school
- A resume
- Artistic statement
- Required application documents, as needed by conservatory
International23899 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23899 USD per year during 36 months.
National23899 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23899 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State9196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9196 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.