During Stage Properties from University of North Carolina School of the Arts you will also learn about furniture history, styles and design applications, and will be able to test your skills in fine woodworking.
Nearly all of our Design & Production alumni have jobs within their desired profession, thanks to the intense instruction and hands-on opportunities available to students. Graduates of the Stage Properties program are enjoying careers making and managing props for major productions, regional theaters, commercial companies and advertising firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Stage Properties
- Graduate Furniture and Woodworking
- Grad Scene Painting
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 723 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have completed an undergraduate degree or be scheduled for completion of a degree prior to the upcoming Fall semester.
- Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Letter of Intent
- A copy of your current passport
- If you hold an F-1 Visa, submit a copy of your visa and Form I-20
- Complete a Certificate of Financial Responsibility
- Portfolio - Sketchbooks, drafting, prop drawings, examples of your painting, scene painting, renderings or designs, woodworking skills or construction, metalworking, mold making, sculpture, soft good skills: sewing or upholstery, as well as items you have built: furniture, masks, puppets, costumes, craft pieces, and examples of craftsmanship.
International23203 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23203 USD per year during 36 months.
National23203 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23203 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State9196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9196 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.