At Stage Automation program from University of North Carolina School of the Arts graduates leave more than ready to begin their careers as a stage automation professional.
Nearly all of UNCSA alumni start careers in their chosen field. Those with stage automation professional skills can be found from regional theaters to major productions like Cirque de Soleil all across the nation.
- Motion Control
- Advanced Computer Techniques
- Graduate Technical Graphics
- Theatrical Structures and Stage Dynamics
- Graduate Welding and Metalworking
- Machining and Fabricating for the Theatre
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Theatre & Dance View 819 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application signed by the applicant, along with the nonrefundable application fee.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably one from an arts instructor and one from an academic instructor.
- Official transcript(s) or previous college work. The documents must bear the school seal or signature of a school
- A resume
- Artistic statement
- Required application documents, as needed by conservatory
International23899 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23899 USD per year during 36 months.
National23899 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23899 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State9196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9196 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.