You’ll study from curriculum aligned with national standards set by the Professional Standards for Educational Leadership (PSEL). And you’ll complete an administrative internship to gain real-world, field-based experience in school administration.
In the Education - Administration and Supervision program at University of Phoenix, you’ll learn to:
- Lead and develop faculty, and understand facility, legal, communication and other administration functions
- Work with families, business and community groups and the media to support a school’s vision and programs
- Develop school improvement plans
- Supervise curriculum and understand how it relates to national and state standards
- Gain real-world experience through an administrative internship
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation To Administration And Supervision
- Leadership And Collaborative Processes
- Supervision Of Curriculum, Instruction And Assessment
- Administration Of Special Programs
- Business And Facilities Management
- School Policy And Law For Principals
- Human Resources Leadership And Management
- School Improvement Processes
- Equity, Diversity, And Access In Education
- Family, Community, And Media Relations
- 19 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3549 other Masters in Education in United States
- All academic records from international colleges and countries outside the United States are evaluated by the evaluation service provided by University of Phoenix.
- A valid, acceptable visa or resident alien status is required if an applicant lives and/or works in the United States and is not a U.S. citizen.
International540 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 540 USD per credit and a duration of 19 months.
National540 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 540 USD per credit and a duration of 19 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.