You’ll develop the skills to make important business decisions. And, best of all, you’ll take just one 6-week course at a time on the path to your degree, enabling you to maintain work-life balance.
In the Business Administration program at University of Phoenix, you’ll learn to:
- Identify and solve problems to make better business decisions
- Manage, develop and motivate employees to meet changing organizational needs
- Leverage technology in a global environment to create a competitive edge
- Evaluate risks and develop plans to minimize their impact
- Develop awareness of your personal values and how they affect decision making
- Align business decisions with your organization’s values
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar In Business Topics
- Corporate Finance
- Human Capital Management
- Business Law
- Organizational Leadership
- Operations Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 459 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- All academic records from international colleges and countries outside the United States are evaluated by the evaluation service provided by University of Phoenix.
- A valid, acceptable visa or resident alien status is required if an applicant lives and/or works in the United States and is not a U.S. citizen.
International698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 18 months.
National698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.