You’ll develop the skills to make important business decisions. And, best of all, you’ll take just one 6-week course at a time on the path to your degree, enabling you to maintain work-life balance.
In the Business Administration program at University of Phoenix, you’ll learn to:
- Identify and solve problems to make better business decisions
- Manage, develop and motivate employees to meet changing organizational needs
- Leverage technology in a global environment to create a competitive edge
- Evaluate risks and develop plans to minimize their impact
- Develop awareness of your personal values and how they affect decision making
- Align business decisions with your organization’s values
What can you do with a Master of Business Administration ?
An MBA can help prepare you to be a:
- Business manager
- Facilities manager
- General manager
- Operations director
- Business administrator
- Seminar In Business Topics
- Corporate Finance
- Human Capital Management
- Business Law
- Organizational Leadership
- Operations Management
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You have 8-10 opportunities all year long to start your online master’s degree, so you can begin when it best suits your schedule.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 1788 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Must have an undergraduate degree from an approved, college or university with institutional accreditation, or hold a comparable degree from a recognized institution outside the United States.
- Must meet work experience requirements or have access to an organizational environment, depending on your selected degree program.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or hold an approved, valid visa if residing in the United States.
- Not have been expelled from a previous institution.
- Meet the English proficiency admission requirement.
International17275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 16 months.
National17275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 16 months.
Living costs for Phoenix
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.