Enhance your analytical decision-making skills and discover how to help solve complex problems in a global business environment. You’ll learn the value of decision-making using business analytics as a foundation to drive strategies for growth. Discover how to integrate business data with key managerial skills for the boardroom – and beyond.
- Seminar In Business Topics
- Corporate Finance
- Human Capital Management
- Business Law
- Organizational Leadership
- Operations Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Next session begins June 18. Some program start times may vary.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 998 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Have an undergraduate degree from an accredited college
- Meet work requirements
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or hold an approved, valid visa if residing in the United States
- Complete all required forms of admissions and submit an official undergraduate degree posted transcript
- English proficiency for international students
International698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 698 USD per credit and a duration of .
National698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 698 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.