At the University of Northwestern Ohio, we have been educating students who have become successful business owners, leaders, major decision-makers and employees for nearly 100 years. Our MBA programs offer a modern, interactive approach toward Business Administration education that includes quantitative and qualitative skills that are desired in a variety of industries today.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Studies
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Accounting for Managers
- Finance for Managers
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1305 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Earned a baccalaureate degree with a 2.50 cumulative grade point average or higher.
- Complete a telephone interview with the Director of the MBA Program.
- Submit a personal statement:
- Maintain enrollment in all designated classes.
- Meet all of the University of Northwestern Ohio's requirements for graduation.
International420 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 420 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National420 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 420 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.