University of Northwestern Ohio is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, and the Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Fortune 500 companies like Accenture, Exelon, and Cardinal Health as well as forward-thinking companies like Abbott Laboratories and the Cleveland Clinic employ distance learners from UNOH.
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Accounting for Managers
- Finance for Managers
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 763 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- SSN or alternative legal status
- Academic transcripts
- GPA results
- Current employer (if applicable)
- Method of payment ($20 application fee)
International12800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National12800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.