Our Intellectual Disability or Autism (Early Childhood) program lead to teaching students with disabilities (special education) certification at the early childhood, childhood, and adolescence level. And the dual certification degree programs prepare graduates to teach students with andwithout disabilities in a variety of public and private classroom settings — inclusive classrooms, integrated co-teaching (ICT) classrooms, self-contained classrooms, and special schools.
Teachers College at Columbia University Career Education & Professional Development encourages students from all academic disciplines to incorporate career learning into the larger scope of daily life to aid in making a positive impact in the diverse worldwide community. We are committed to empowering all Teachers College students with the skills, resources and opportunities needed to pursue and achieve their post-graduate goals.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Community Resources and Services for Persons with Disabilities
- Child Mentality
- Aging and Disabilities
- Current Issues and Special Topics in Disability Studies
- Disability Awareness
- Violence and Disability
- Disability and Career Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Early Childhood Education View 363 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants from the U.S. are required to hold, or be in the process of obtaining, a 120-credit baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution as recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- International applicants must hold, or be in the process of obtaining, the equivalent of a 120-credit U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- All applicants must have a conferred baccalaureate degree before matriculating at Teachers College.
International1768 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1768 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1768 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1768 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.