MBA Healthcare Administration Concentration
The Business Administration - Healthcare Administration program of Tiffin University is a program designed for working professionals employed in the areas of education, child care, social services, health care and business. The curriculum will focus on management systems, decision making tools, new technologies, financial management, referral systems as well as current issues in health law and ethics.
We Provide You With Personal Support
We understand that your success depends on our ability to answer your questions quickly and correctly. Virtually every survey or study designed to identify the critical success factors in online education confirm that keeping students connected is a top priority. Our students rate the personal support they received at Tiffin University as the primary reason for their success, and they would recommend Tiffin University’s online programs to a friend or coworker because of it.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Healthcare Systems
- Current Issues in Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Finance and Process Management
- Healthcare Policy, Law and Ethics
- Human Resources
- Managerial Business Foundations
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
Online - Offered in two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October
DisciplinesHealth Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 446 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- A bachelor's degree or a three-year undergraduate professional degree from an accredited higher education institution, or currently attending an accredited MBA program.
- Undergraduate academic achievement of 3.0 GPA
- A clear goal for pursuing graduate studies (stated in a personal statement)
- Successful completion of undergraduate courses in at least eight of the following subject areas: Marketing, Business Finance, Accounting, Management, Legal Environment, Economics, Business Ethics, Global Dimension, Information Systems, Statistics/mathematics, Business Policy.
- Satisfactory TOEFL score (550 PBT/79-80 iBT) or IELTS score 6 or iTEP score of 3.9
International12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
National12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.