The newly redesigned Christian Education program of the Union Presbyterian Seminary is 36 credit hours, making it possible for you to complete your degree in just 2 years in our Richmond and Charlotte programs and 3 years in our Blended Learning Program.
Students take courses in biblical studies and theology (9 hours), as well as educational theory, educational practice, and faith formation (9 hours). Supervised ministry work (6 hours) and an integrative mentored project (3 hours) help draw together classroom studies and practical experiences. Students can also pursue special interests through elective courses (9 hours).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biblical Interpretation – Old Testament
- Biblical Interpretation – New Testament
- The Teaching Ministry of the Church
- Ministry with Children and Families
- Curriculum & Resources for Christian Education
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 716 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates for the M.A.C.E. program normally must have received a bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university accredited by one of the regional accrediting agencies in the United States or hold an equivalent educational credential from another country.
- Complete an application.
- Send application fee ($50).
- Request three references.
- Request all transcripts.
- Complete a background check. A background check is required of all applicants who are US Citizens, Resident Aliens, and International Applicants who have lived in the US for more than two years.
- Return your personal disclosure statement.
- Interview with a faculty member.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Financial requirements: An international student Certification of Funding form with bank statements showing available funds from each source of assistance.
- Living Expenses (2018-2019 estimated costs).
International470 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 470 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National470 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 470 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.