Graduates of the Divinity program of the Union Presbyterian Seminary serve in various capacities and ministerial settings: churches, camps, hospitals, schools, non-profit organizations, conference centers, and ecclesial governing bodies. UPSem has a placement rate of 92% within the first 12 months.
The program offer two pathways to the Master of Divinity degree. Biblical languages will no longer be required to complete the degree. However, the biblical languages will still be available to students who choose, or are required by their denomination, to complete those courses. The degree program, with or without the languages, will be 81 credit hours.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Christian Ethics
- Preaching and Worship
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 717 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates for the M.Div. program normally must have received a bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university accredited by one of the nationally-recognized regional accrediting agencies in the United States, or hold an equivalent educational credential from another country.
- Complete an application.
- Send application fee ($50).
- Request three references.
- Request all transcripts.
- Complete a background check. A background check is required of all applicants who are US Citizens, Resident Aliens, and International Applicants who have lived in the US for more than two years.
- Return your personal disclosure statement.
- Interview with a faculty member.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Financial requirements: An international student Certification of Funding form with bank statements showing available funds from each source of assistance.
- Living Expenses (2018-2019 estimated costs).
International470 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 470 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National470 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 470 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.