Beginning in Spring 2015, a concentration in sport management is available for those who are interested in the business side of sports.
- A concentration in Sport Management at the Shorter University is available for those who are interested in the business side of sports.
- This program, in addition to the standard MBA curriculum, gives students sports-specific fundamentals in areas such as marketing, finance, human resources and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managerial Economics
- Business of Sport
- Risk Management in Sport
- Leadership & Administration in Sport
- Sport Marketing
- Sport Operations & Event Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 67 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Completed application and $25 application fee
- Official scores from approved English proficiency test. An English proficiency test is required of all international students whose native language is not English. Students living in a foreign country, who attended English speaking secondary schools, are NOT exempt from this requirement.
- Official documentation verified by a banking institution as evidence that the prospective international student, or families or sponsors are financially able to support the student while attending Shorter. Shorter University will provide the necessary form to students. Acceptability of this documentation is at the discretion of the Primary Designated School Official.
International525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.