Students take two courses within an eight-week period and meet once per week in each course.
- This Business Administration degree at the Shorter University is offered at three metro Atlanta campuses, Marietta, Duluth, and Riverdale, and at the Rome campus.
- If a full-time student takes the courses as offered, the program can be completed in approximately 12 months.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Business Research Methods
- International Business Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Managerial Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 493 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completed application and $25 application fee
- Official scores from approved English proficiency test. An English proficiency test is required of all international students whose native language is not English. Students living in a foreign country, who attended English speaking secondary schools, are NOT exempt from this requirement.
- Official documentation verified by a banking institution as evidence that the prospective international student, or families or sponsors are financially able to support the student while attending Shorter. Shorter University will provide the necessary form to students. Acceptability of this documentation is at the discretion of the Primary Designated School Official.
International525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
National525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.